Party like it’s 1800 with jovial music for entertaining written by Mozart and his contemporaries. Featuring the wcfsymphony winds and seating in the round to get you close to these delightful sounds. This is the 8:30pm performance.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Overture, Abduction from the Seraglio (Harmoniemusik)
Franz Schubert – Minuet and Finale
Franz Krommer – Partita in F major
Ludwig van Beethoven – Rondino in E-flat
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Serenade no. 11 in E-flat
- Location: The Brown Derby is located at 616 Sycamore St., downtown Waterloo between 4th and 5th Streets (just down the street from Newton’s Café).
- Parking: There is free parking on the street and in the parking garage located directly behind the Brown Derby, accessible from 4th and 5th Streets.
- Entrances: There are two entrances to the building. The main entrance is on Sycamore St. and the second is through an enclosed walkway entrance on Level E of the parking garage. Patron drop off is available in front of the building and in the parking garage at the walkway entrance on level E.
- Concert seating: All seating is general admission, and patrons are seated in the round with the musicians in the center of the room. The concert will be approximately an hour and 15 minutes. Due to the nature of the event space, we ask patrons arriving more than 5 minutes late to please use the Sycamore Street entrance.
- Amenities: Coat racks and handicap accessible restrooms are available in both the Sycamore Street lobby and the second floor concert space, accessible by elevator.