Party like it’s 1799 with jovial music for entertaining written by Mozart and his Viennese contemporaries. Played for you by the virtuosic wcfsymphony winds in an intimate ballroom just like the ones where Mozart partied, the beautiful Brown Derby. This is the 5pm performance.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Overture, Abduction from the Seraglio (Harmoniemusik)
Franz Schubert – Minuet and Finale
Franz Krommer – Partita in F major
Ludwig van Beethoven – Rondino in E-flat
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Serenade no. 11 in E-flat
- Location: The Brown Derby is located at 616 Sycamore St., downtown Waterloo between 4th and 5th Streets (just down the street from Newton’s Café).
- Parking: The East Fifth Street parking ramp is under construction and will be closed Saturday, November 11. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. You can park on Sycamore Street, East Fifth Street, or other downtown streets. There are also various business parking lots within a half block of the Brown Derby.
- Entrances: Due to construction all patrons must enter on Sycamore St, where there is elevator access to the space. Patron drop off is available in front of the building.
- Concert seating: All seating is general admission, and patrons are seated in the round with the musicians in the center of the room. The concert will be approximately an hour and 15 minutes. Due to the nature of the event space, we ask patrons arriving more than 5 minutes late to please use the Sycamore Street entrance.
- Amenities: Coat racks and handicap accessible restrooms are available in both the Sycamore Street lobby and the second floor concert space, accessible by elevator.